05 June 2010

Hopelessness -- Search for Meaning (Jeff Allen Cleans Up His Act)

Not running related.

Earlier this afternoon, I posted a video clip of Jeff Allen's comedy. In this clip, Jeff talks about a radical shift in the direction of his life. He talks about trying to make sense of life and find meaning and how that finally happened. The audio and video were out of sync but that might be my Africa connection -- not the best internet connection in the world.



Run well, y'all -- and have a meaningful life,
Bob

3 comments:

GadgetGirl said...

Well I have no clue what the other person said (ha ha), but thanks for the video. I enjoyed it thoroughly and it touched my heart. From time to time we need to be reminded of the things we have learned over the years. Thanks for the reminder.

Bob A said...

Google Translate translated the Chinese as: The power of imagination is more significant than knowledge.

Thanks for the comment, "GadgetGirl". I thought it was a good reminder, too.

Bob A said...

Google Translate translates that last Chinese phrase as, Do good, people do not need to know, though only a little thing, but I believe that this will bring me happiness. Great thought.