13 April 2009

Suspicious Footlocker

I've had baggage checked before but have never seen one labelled
"SUSPECT". This was on my footlocker (trunk) when I arrived in
Johannesburg. I wonder what about this particular piece of luggage led
to this status being assigned. It was put on in Richmond within about
30 minutes of my checking in for my NWA flight. Everything was still
inside -- as far as I could tell -- though my shirts were a little
more wrinkled for the experience. I'm glad someone is looking out for
and checking suspicious baggage.

Run (and fly) well, y'all,
Bob

3 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

glad nothing is missing though! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Never seen one of those before. Glad everything's there . . .

Michelle said...

Wow that is interesting. I would be so curious to know what suspected means!!!