20 April 2008

Equal Time

Lest someone think that I don't give equal time (regarding my comments about Obama's bitter statement), Hillary's declaration that she arrived in Bosnia under sniper fire is just as bad. No amount of backtracking and excuse making can hide the fact that she just plain didn't tell the truth. That's also not a particularly comforting thought when it concerns a potential President and Commander-in-Chief.

McCain has been overshadowed by all the wrangling in the Democratic Party. Otherwise, I'd probably have something to say about his statements, too.

Frankly, I'm probably more unhappy about all potential choices for the next President of the US than I've been in many years.

Run well, y'all (good advice for aspiring Presidents),
Bob

1 comment:

paulmerrill said...

Run well when encountering imaginary sniper fire?