13 December 2011

Two Kinds of Quiet and Other Random Thoughts

(From Random Thoughts About Change)
Since I call my blog "Random Thought While Running," I decided that, perhaps, today I should post some random thoughts. Some of these I had while running; some I had while eating lunch; some I just had.

  • The quiet when my wife is not here (she's currently in the US with her Mom) doesn't have the same quality as quiet when she's here. The latter is full of love and support and life. The former is just quiet.
  • SQUIRREL!
  • Reading a book in order to write a review of the book is quite different from reading a book for pleasure.
  • SQUIRREL!
  • Did you know that there are life lessons to be learned in the app, Bejeweled 2 (iPhone)? I'll write about those another day.
  • PIZZA! (Just arrived from Pizza Inn in 50 minutes rather than the 1 hour that I was told. Tikka Chicken and Hawaaian. Yum!)
  • When you're tired, molehills become mountains. True in life and just as true when running.
  • SQUIRREL!
  • Loquats are slippery when you run across them.
Now, it's time to eat that pizza and watch a movie.

Run well, y'all,
Bob
Nairobi, Kenya

1 comment: