08 February 2010

Interesting Milestone

I like interesting number sequences. For instance, my in-laws' phone number has always been easy to remember because it goes down sequentially and then goes back up. I find it mildly entertaining when the odometer on my vehicle hits a sequential number (54321) or a repeated number (55555) or a number with interesting relationships (41612 -- 4-squared=16; 16-4=12). And, yes, though I don't understand the math, I do like the show Numb3rs.

Well, ClustrMaps tickled my interest in numbers today with the stats on my blog -- they do the world map hit-counter in the sidebar. It reported a gross total of visitors to my blog, since I added a ClustrMap on 9-Oct-2006, as being 7777 as of 5:16AM today.

Out of curiosity, I checked my wife's cooking-from-scratch blog, Yummy Y'all, and they had registered 888 visitors to her blog since 27-Oct-2006.

Numberwise, I'm satisfied today. And, no, it doesn't take much to entertain me. ROTFLOL!

Run well, y'all,
Bob

1 comment:

Bob A said...

Thanks, 手錶. According to Google Translate, your post roughly translates to: If you aspiring for the winning or losing is the most important thing, then you lose.