03 January 2009

Totally NRR: SUMO Paint

I was lazy on the 2nd 3rd day of this new year and didn't run. (Apparently I was so lazy that I didn't even know what day it was!) Well, OK, in my own defense, I stayed up too late playing a game of Carcassonne (and lost, no less). So, this is totally and completely not running related.

Reading a technology blog this morning, I found a reference to an online image editing program, SUMO Paint and checked it out. No one accuses me of being an artist but I decided just to fiddle around with the program and came up with this:



Yeah, I don't think I'll quit my day job but it was fun to play around with for a few minutes.

BTW, I'd recommend Carcassonne, too. It's a good combination of light strategy, lotsa luck, and a reasonably quick play.

Run well, y'all,
Bob

No comments: