19 January 2009

A Dream Come True

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today. --Martin Luther King, Jr. (28 August 1963)
Martin Luther King Jr's dream hasn't come completely true but tomorrow, 20 January 2009, is a huge leap toward that dream.

Now, I don't agree with Barack Obama on a number of issues but wow! Tomorrow is an incredible day.

I'll reserve the right to disagree, just as I have disagreed with George W Bush. But, I will pray for President Obama -- that he will have wisdom that exceeds his experience, that he will have the courage to do the right thing, that he will seek God's will in every decision he faces, that he and his family will be protected both physically and spiritually.

Run well, y'all -- Govern well, Barack
Bob