27 January 2009

Virginia Blood Services is Way High Tech

When I saw this placard, today, I knew that I had to post a blog. I'll make Paul Merrill proud because this is the kind of thing he seems to have a gift for seeing.

It seems that the Virginia Blood Services has made a break-through discovery. Maybe they're located in northern Virginia and have taken advantage of their proximity to the CIA, Pentagon, and other government agencies. I wonder if donating blood online is more or less painful than donating via the traditional process? A process this advanced would have to have been developed on a Mac. Will it work under Tiger or only under Leopard? I wonder if there is a Windows compatible version? Does it require Vista? What happens if you get the blue screen of death during an upload? OK, enough.

Run well, donate blood, y'all,
Bob

2 comments:

paulmerrill said...

Love it, Bob!!

I'd only donate if the connection was fast enough that it could upload my blood in a minute or less.

:)

(And thanks for the mention...)

Michelle said...

HAHA thats funny dude!!!