07 February 2008

Wednesday's Tempo Run on Thursday

When we got news on Tuesday night about the tornado(s) that hit Union University, I spent the next several hours getting confirmation that children of our organization's personnel were all accounted for and safe. They were and it is miraculous. But, that meant that I didn't get to bed until the wee hours of the morning so I postponed the tempo run that was on the plan for Wednesday (any excuse to postpone that will work for me). So, I did the run this morning.

The goal was an easy 1st mile, 3 miles at 7:36 mpm, and then an easy 5th mile. I felt great. In fact, I felt like I could have maintained the <7:36 pace for another mile or two.
Tempo Splits
1.00 x 9:29
1.00 x 7:33
1.00 x 7:20
1.00 x 7:06
1.16 x 9:01

I hope your run is as satisfying as mine was.

Run well, y'all,
Bob

No comments: