06 November 2007

On the Road Again -- Ahhh

I like round numbers so today was a good day -- I completed 1200 miles for the year!



After a cold and worst sore throat of my life last week, it was great to be out today. The weather could hardly have been more perfect -- 54° and 59% humidity. Nice and easy; ran a bit more than planned. Tomorrow will be cold -- the weatherman is predicting 33° at 5 AM.

I spent much of the time thinking about and praying for one our overseas units -- I had dreamt about them all night, too. If you're a follower of Christ, I would appreciate your lifting this unnamed family up to the Father.

Run well, y'all,
Bob

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great running, Bob. That's a nice accomplishment. I bet it feels great to be running after being sick. I've been sick too, and dying to get out there again and feel normal.

It's amazing to me all the people that need our prayers. I've been thinking about that lady doing the Florida ironman who was pulled out of the water needing CPR. She is hanging on by a thread. She has four kids who have already lost their dad. It's just heartbreaking.

Adding some to the list. Have a great day.