16 November 2006

A Father's Love; A Son's Joy

If you haven't heard about Dick and Rick Hoyt, their's is a great story -- click the link below to read the story and see the YouTube video:

---> Dick and Rick Hoyt <---

I first read about them a few months back in Runner's World. Even then, I had to wonder if I could or would do that for my son or daughter -- if not marathons and triathlons, I certainly hope I would do something similar.

So, this is dedicated to the world's two greatest kids, Stacey and Stephen -- I love you.

Run life well,
Dad (Bob)

Hebrews 12:1-2

3 comments:

Bob A said...

This is simply a test of hidden/unhidden comments.

Bob

Anonymous said...

This is simply an I love you too dad!! :)

paulmerrill said...

Hi Bob.

Cool about getting the convertible! (Nairobi would be perfect for one, if it weren't for the security concerns.)

Hey, my wife and I finally got to go to The Open House restaurant last night. It was fantastic! It really does have to be the best anywhere.

Thanks for the recommendation.